Together, A Better Tomorrow
Dear Valued Customers,
We know these are difficult times, but together, we shall strive for a better tomorrow. Please know that we are here for you and are ready to assist our customers and community.
In response to the extraordinary challenges of the COVID-19 crisis, Shinhan Bank America is offering a support program to residential mortgage customers who have been experiencing financial hardship as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. For those who need help making mortgage payments, we encourage you to complete and submit this application form to email@example.com at your earliest convenience.
We are also implementing the following fee relief program until April 30, 2020:
- Automated teller machines (“ATMs”) fees operated by Shinhan Bank America and any credit card late fees will be waived.
- Overdraft fees may be waived or mitigated for any who are experiencing financial hardship as a result of Covid-19, which will be assessed by application. Please submit this application to your local branch and we will respond as soon as possible.
Please kindly understand that we are experiencing high volumes of requests, but we will do our best to process your request as soon as we can. If you have any questions regarding the above, or of other available relief programs, please do not hesitate to contact one of our branches or call toll free number 1-877-770-SHBA (7422) during office hours for more details.
If you want to visit our branch, please be informed:
1. Our Branch Office Hours have been temporarily adjusted
Monday – Friday: 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
2. Trying to maintain social distancing. We may ask you to, also, keep the social distancing.
3. We encourage you to use Drive Thru where applicable.
Thank you very much.
Shinhan Bank America