- APY : Annual Percentage Yield
- The interest rate and APY in effect at account opening will be fixed through the maturity
- Interest will be compounded daily, and interest will be credited to your account at each quarter end
- The minimum contract amount is $1,000 Contract amount can be an increment of $1,000 without maximum limit
- Early withdrawal penalty :A penalty will be applied if the deposit balance is withdrawn prior to the maturity date
- - 12 month: 30 days interest / 18 & 24 month: 60 days interest / 30 & 36 month: 90 days interest
- - Bank will impose additional $50 to the penalty described in above if an early withdrawal is made within 180 days from the date account opened.